Before & After
Please attend your appointment free from eye makeup.
Do not wear waterproof mascara for 24 hours ahead of your appointment.
On the day of your appointment:
Do not wear mascara.
Do not have a spray tan.
Avoid applying oily products on your lashes or around your eyes.
Contact lenses must be removed prior to the treatment, for this reason we recommend glasses are worn.
Ensure the lashes are not disturbed or manipulated into different positions (ex. when sleeping, cleansing the face, applying moisturiser or cosmetics).
1. Do not touch or rub your eyes, eyelashes, or eyebrows immediately after the treatment.
2. If redness or irritation occurs, apply a cool damp cotton compress to the eye area. If
symptoms persist for more than 24 hours seek medical advice.
3. The effects of the tint will start to diminish within 2 to 3 weeks as hair grows out and the
tint fades. Sunlight can make the tint fade faster.
4. Avoid washing your hair, eyelids, eyelashes, eyebrows, steam,saunas or swimming for 24 - 48 hours, as can cause the lift to relax or the tint to fade.
5. Do not re perm lashes or use lash curlers.
6. Do not apply makeup or mascara to lashes or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after the lash or brow tinting treatment.
7. Use oil-free products around the eye area to prolong the tint.
8. You can receive the lash or brow tinting treatment every 3 to 4 weeks.rong sunlight or UV light if tinted