This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritations and/or allergic reactions on certain individuals. A patch test is necessary prior to each application.
1. Using soap and water, cleanse a small area of the skin behind the ear or on the inner surface of the forearm.
2. Following the preparation instructions below, mix the color and developer.
3. Apply the tint to the area you have prepared for the patch test and allow to dry.
4. Advise your client to leave the color on their skin for 10 minutes, and then remove with soap
5. If no irritation or inflammation is apparent after 24 hours, it is usually assumed that no hypersensitivity to the dye exists.
1. Mix 3⁄4 inch of Tint with 2-4 drops of Developer solution until the consistency is a creamy paste.
(Make sure consistency is not runny or drippy.)
Note: The color of the mixture is not the color that the hair will be once it is tinted!
2. Set for at least 3 minutes while you prepare your client.
3. Prepare warm clean water is your squirt bottle and have your washcloths ready at your station.
4. Apply cream tint to upper lashes from base to tip. Again, make sure the corner lashes are covered.
If tint accidently gets in the eyes, flush the eyes with plain water immediately!
If no irritation occurs, you may reapply the tint immediately.
5. If any tint gets on the face, remove it as soon as possible with warm soap and water.
6. Developing time will differ depending on thickness of the client’s hair, and hair’s color. We recommend that you allow eyelashes to develop for 2-3 minutes. Then wipe excess and check the color. If the eyelashes are not dark enough, re-apply and allow to them to process again until the desired color is achieved. Check the color frequently. You can always reapply to go darker. However, if they become too dark, you will be unable to lighten them.
7. Remove protection pads from under eye area.
8. While your client’s eyes are closed, use a squeeze bottle with warm water to remove product until no residue is visible. Hold one time use cloth near eye area to capture any excess water.
1. Do not touch or rub your eyes, eyelashes immediately after the treatment.
2. If redness or irritation occurs, apply a cool damp cotton compress to the eye area. If
symptoms persist for more than 24 hours seek medical advice.
3. The effects of the tint will start to diminish within 2 to 3 weeks as hair grows out and the
tint fades. Sunlight can make the tint fade faster.
4. Avoid washing your hair, eyelids, eyelashes or swimming for 24 hours, as can cause the tint to fade.
5. Facial cleanser or eye makeup remover is recommended.
6. Do not apply makeup or mascara to lashes or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after the lash treatment.
7. Use oil-free products around the eye area to prolong the tint.
8. You can receive the lash tinting treatment every 3 to 4 weeks.