Out of stock
- Primer is used in clients natural lashes before applying extensions.
- Primer will strip the natural lashes of excess oils, residues and protein.
- This will also create an optimal PH level for extension bonding.
- Primer will also help with those who have poor retention.
- Primer can be stored at your station in room temperature. Do not refrigerate.
- HOW TO USE
- Using a micro swab brush, lightly saturate with the primer. Using another micro swab brush rub the 2 together to ensure there is not an over saturation of primer as you do not want to get into eyes!
- Lightly brush the natural lashes to remove any excess oil or protein.
- THIS DOES NOT REPLACE THE NEED FOR LASH SHAMPOO BEFORE all sets and fills. Remember clean lashes provide long lasting retention.
- Primer will help elongate the retention on clients who have oilier skin/lashes and those who have oilier aftercare products. Keep off skin and out of eyes!